Friday, January 2, 2009

Kinky? Maybe a little...

Don't get excited. It's not *that* kind of kinky! But it did make you look!

I meant in the sense of working out the kinks....figuring out the direction my blog/shop/life should go...okay, the life thing's going really, really well (thanks to John!). My shop, well, that'll work itself out soon. Dang CPSIA. My blog. hmmm. It needs a little more ooomph. Some structure, too.

My thought today is to have some recurring themes on certain days.

*Crafting with a toddler - toddler-friendly crafty suggestions, and our results
*Accountability - pictures of my daily sewing. Sort of a project 365, I guess.
*Etsy Updates - my shop and other (new and old) favorites
*Fabric Finds - (on Friday. I love me some alliteration!) Posting and sharing online and Brick & Mortar shops with fun, funky fabrics and great deals!

Well, that's four days' worth. Sounds like a good start.

No comments: