Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's been a long week...Leith's been out of school and John's been at school. Toward the end of the week I was really wondering if I'd be able to make it to Saturday without curling up in the fetal position and drinking half our liquor cabinet. Not really. Turns out I don't like drinking anymore! Cosmos just don't taste the same as they did pre-Leith....

Anyway. It's Saturday. What a nice Saturday, too. The weather's cooperating (not 70s yet, but it's a *lovely*spring day.) John and Leith are currently at the Children's Museum and planning a grocery shopping trip on the way home. It's been a blissful couple of hours already. (That sound you hear is a relaxed sigh.)

I've already managed to get some sewing done, and am preparing for more. My goal is to make a cute peasant dress for Little Miss this afternoon, and decide if I want to make more to stock my etsy shop and B Inspired (the cooperative in Central City).

One more bit of good news: I get to participate in Christy's Craft Challenge for *free* in April! Thank goodness for random drawings! lol

k

No comments: