Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally, a little accountability!

I have been sewing, just not showing so much! My current obsession is the apron. They are so much fun! These toddler aprons are a pretty quick finish, and as we all know, instant gratification is *very* important!

The weather has cooperated a few times (not so much the last couple of days!), so I managed to get some modeled shots. Some are modeled by Leith, some are modeled by my patio furniture....don't worry. You'll know which is which without me spelling it out for you!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Pretty little baby blanket.
Photobucket

(oh yeah. turns out the mannequin also helped model...)
Photobucket

There's been more, but that's enough pictures for now. Some of the items are in my etsy shop, some are available at B Inspired, a little shop in the town where my parents live.

k

No comments: