Friday, August 29, 2008

Yay for Cute Babies!

What have I been up to lately? Well, lots of fun, creative, crafty things actually. I finished and sent A Week of Baby Onesies for a swap at craftster. That was a blast! The hardest part was narrowing down my ideas to just five!

I was very happy with how they turned out, and it looks like the recipient is happy with them, too! Check out his mom's blog for pictures of the cutest, happiest little guy you may have ever seen! Not to mention, her blog is just plain fabulous! I am super excited because she's sent a package to Leith! It'll arrive in a few days. I can hardly wait!!

Want to see more super creative shirts? Here' s the gallery for AWoBO swap (round 1).....sounds like there's lots of interest for more rounds!!

Can you tell I'm loving me some links??

k

No comments: