Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged!

I’ve been tagged! Remember playing tag as a child…”You’re It.” Well I was “tagged” recently; maybe you will want to play too. Wait a minute. Maybe 'tagged' is more like the graffiti tags? Could be...she left it in a comment, where I didn't notice it for nearly two weeks! Either way, it sounds like fun.
I was tagged by chimeracrochet

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you (check)
2) Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading, so, check)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below, again, check)
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game -- hmmm, do I even know six people who blog?)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up (and, check)

Random Things About Me:

1. I have three tattoos. Just ask and you can see two of them. ;-)

2. I can type about 95 wpm.

3. I would love to open a brick & mortar fabric store some day.

4. I've been a mom for more than half my life!

5. My favorite city in the world is Edinburgh, Scotland. *sigh*

6. My husband does all the cooking in our family...I can no longer even boil eggs (it's true. I recently left some on the stove for over two hours -- they were fried boiled.).



People I Am Tagging:

Here's the embarrassing part. I don't *know* six bloggers! Okay, I probably do, but most of them have been tagged very recently. So it appears I am on the bottom level of the pyramid scheme. ;-)

It's not really surprising, is it? I mean, I just noticed the tagging yesterday! It was left there almost two weeks ago! I'm old and this blogging stuff is still pretty new to me.....Guess I'll hold off for a while and start the tagging anew in a few weeks.

Sorry Lisa.

k

No comments: