Monday, April 6, 2009

Good-Bye 'er'

ER Pictures, Images and Photos

SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT! (Okay, not really, I mean, we all knew it was going to end....)

Watched the last episode last night (or was it Saturday?). Good episode, but....well, there's always a "but" isn't there?

Where was Dubenko? (Because he's a surgeon, not an er doctor?) Why no reference to Banfield's new-baby life? (Or did I just miss that?) How sad were you when Ernest Borgnine's 'wife' died?! Not for her, for him....*sigh*

I really appreciate that they ended it without "ending" it, you know? Plus, the final few seconds, giving us our first look at the whole hospital was pretty cool, even if it was pretty photoshopped.

Now to figure out something to fill that Thursday night hour....

k

1 comment:

organicmommy said...

Oh how I completely agree, I am actually so sad to see it go and honestly I watched the new Southland this past Thursday and its really hard to follow. I will give it another chance because I am not sure if it is just a matter of its not the "right" show at that time or if I was really just not impressed.