Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sew Much Fun!

I've unpacked most a lot of things for the sewing room, and the sewing bug has bitten me again!

Here are a few more things I've made in the past few days:

"At Liberty" tote, made with sheer purple silk, white twill (interior) and Liberty of London tana lawn print.

exterior

Interior


A couple of makeup bags; one for me, one for my friend Debbie!

For moi:

Doctor Who fabric


For Debbie:

batik make up bag


And a kids' apron, reversible, for Debbie's son Corey:

Pirate Apron

reversible apron

This post is short on words and long on pictures because I need to get my bags packed...Leith and I are going to visit Debbie in San Diego and we leave in an hour!

k

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please oh please tell me where you got your Dr. Who fabric? Thank you!